NEAR is the blockchain for builders like you.
You can write, test and deploy scalable decentralized applications in minutes on the most developer-friendly blockchain.
Let us show you how:
- Setup your environment and toolchain
- Explore sample applications
- Build smart contracts
- Use NEAR Studio to deploy one of several AssemblyScript sample applications in minutes
- Create an account
- Authenticate with NEAR Shell
- Explore levels of abstraction in
- Send yourself money (after hacking on our wallet storage to learn how it works)
- Follow our end-to-end guided walkthroughs to
- create-near-app: blockchain-powered web app generator with zero configuration required
- JSON-RPC: our core API for connecting to the NEAR platform
Smart Contract Development
Rust Smart Contracts:
near-bindgenprovides improved safety with the Rust programming language for high value contracts.
Workshop: MapReduce with Asynchronous Smart Contracts
3 exercises and a challenge that will introduce you to development of smart contracts on the NEAR platform using the Rust programming language.
- AssemblyScript Smart Contracts:
near-runtime-tsis a collection of helpers that make your SmartContracts look a lot like TypeScript while compiling to Wasm for execution.
AssemblyScript is for non financial use cases.
If you have feedback or suggestions for improvement, please don't keep quiet about it.